Sunday, July 12, 2015

Bucket List


Hey all!

I recently discovered that posting about my recent and past trips, that I hadn't ever posted my bucket list of what I want to do within my lifetime!
So right now, I thought I would put that down.
As of this moment, this is what is on my bucket list:

1. Fall in love
2. Travel the world
-One country at a time (Thailand next year)
3. Ride in a hot air balloon
4. Meet elephants face to face (updated because riding elephants is not good for them and I will not be doing that to magnificent animals)
5. Travel entirely alone to at least one place
6. Work and live in another country
7. Try out surfing, even if I'm not good at it
8. Travel to Australia to see kangaroos and visit Hobbiton in New Zealand
-Also meet a quokka the happiest animal!
9. See the Northern Lights from Iceland
10. Stand under a waterfall
11. Visit with giant pandas is China
12. Go to the lantern festival in Thailand
13. Help at a wildlife refuge
14. Visit South Africa and go to a lion sanctuary and go on a safari!
15. Wine taste in Tuscany
16. Go on a luxurious tropical vacation
17. Swim near manatees
-Also dolphins
18. Visit the Galapagos Islands before they disappear
19. Zip line in Costa Rica
20. Go to a Hawaiian luau
21. Visit Bali - Indonesia
22. Housesit for someone in another country
23. Offer up my home to stay on somewhere like Airbnb or Couchsurfing
24. Learn at least a decent amount of another language
25. Go to the rain room in Bali (when it's done)
26. Dine in the dark
27. See a show on Broadway
28. Go to a fancy cocktail party
29. Own a dog
30. Ride on a dog sled
31. Go to Disney and take pictures with all my favorite characters
32. Party with a favorite band of mine
33. See the New Years fireworks from Sydney
34. Visit Morocco
35. See the Pyramids in Egypt
36. Ride a camel (and hope they don't bite or spit at me)
37. Parasail
38. Take my mom on a trip with me
39. Get my dream job (which could be a lot of things - travel or animal related, or a mix)
40. Be happy, not just content
41. Swim with jellyfish (the non stinging ones) in Palau.
42. Buy a round the world ticket and go!

It may not seem like a lot, but I will be constantly thinking up more all the time, even if I don't always write them down.
The world is out there, go explore it!
Thanks everyone.

Cheers and safe travels!

P.S. If you have any suggestions or if you have any cool things that are on your bucket list, let me know in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment